Guadamur Castle is a 15th-century fortress located in the Spanish municipality of Guadamur, in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha. It was built from scratch by Pedro López de Ayala, Count of Fuensalida and Lord of Cedillo, in the 15th century and restored from a previous state of ruin following its acquisition by the Baron of Cuatro Torres in 1887. The castle is situated on a hill to the east of the town, on the hill of the Hermitage, and is a magnificent example of a fortress with an Italian influence in the Toledo area. The castle consists of a square main body with circular towers and a larger orthogonal keep, standing 30 meters high. It is open to visitors on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.